Search This Blog

19 January 2023

Romantic Parisian Tag

  I recently completed a class on Creative Fabrica about creating a digital tag - From Paris With Love - Create a Romantic French-Inspired Digital Tag.  I really enjoyed it and ended up with a very pretty tag that I really like.

The end result.  I went a bit off-piste, but I like it.

  All the materials that Traci uses in the class are provided and she explains everything really clearly.  Despite the class being demo'd with Photoshop I was still able to follow along using Affinity Designer. However if you are using a program other than Photoshop it would help if you were somewhat familiar with it so that you can replicate what Traci does. 

  The techniques that I learned were actually super helpful in helping me to create the tag that I designed for this post.  I will definitely be putting my newfound knowledge to good use and creating more tags and background papers.  In the meantime you can download a sheet of the tag I created here.

  To view the class you will need an All Access Subscription.  The subscription allows you to download absolutely everything on the site with no limits!  There's a great deal on at the moment where you can get yearly all access for just £4.59 / $4.99 a month (usually £26.99 / $29 per month).  I'm not sure how long that offer is going to be around so get it while you can.  Just head to the Creative Fabrica homepage and click on the "Upgrade Now" button on the blue banner at the top of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. It iss always lovely to hear from you. ☺