Search This Blog

29 February 2020

AAA Cards - CAS Game: One Corner With Optional Twist (Old Supplies)

It's been ages since I participated in a blog challenge.  I'm making my comeback with the AAA Cards CAS challenge. The theme for this week is "one corner" with optional twist "love those old supplies". 


I stamped those flowers about 3 years ago then chucked the card into a pile where it's been lying forgotten since then. That counts as an old supply right? I pulled out that stamp set (Hunkydory "Floribunda" - also unused since I stamped those flowers) and stamped the leaves.  The sentiment came from another Hunkudory stamp set "Beautiful Babushkas". I coloured the leaves and flowers with watercolours. 

2 comments:

  1. Those watercolors make a lovely card. Thank you for join8ng us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers, they sit perfectly in the corner. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. It iss always lovely to hear from you. ☺