Search This Blog

03 March 2018

Redbubble Round-Up: Sky

*This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you follow one of the links and subsequently make a purchase I will receive a commission.

I found that I was struggling to keep up with my posting schedule so I've decided to change Redbubble Round-Up day to Saturday and also to do a post every other week.  This week the theme is "sky".

I love looking up at the stars in the night sky and Lake Tahoe Galaxy captures the magic of stargazing. 
Lake Tahoe Galaxy by stickersnstuff

Moody, stormy skies are one of my favourite skyscapes.  I like the turbulence and play between light and dark in "Lightning In The Sky 1".
Lightning in the Sky 1 by Zachary Golus


I love the whimsical quality of Terry Fan's art.  Several of his pieces feature a blend of the nautical and the astral, like this work "Ocean Meets Sky".
Ocean Meets Sky by Terry Fan


I was drawn to the magical quality of this next work, "Our Secret Harbor". Wouldn't you just love to be on that boat, under that starlit sky, with the lights from the clifftop dwellings twinkling as you float by?
Our Secret Harbor by Aimee Stewart


And finally, "Praying For Rain".  I love the shade of the blue and the lone cactus silhouette against the twilit, mottled sky adds some drama.
Praying For Rain by HDTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. It iss always lovely to hear from you. ☺