Search This Blog

09 June 2015

Eat, Drink and be Merry ATC

The theme over at Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge this week is "Picnic or Food/Drink".  This is my entry:


I went with a picnic scene.  I started with a piece of watercolour card, and added a rough band of blue and green using my new water-soluble wax pastels.  I then created the corner of a picnic blanket with Washi tape and stuck on small food motifs that I had cut from various patterned papers that I have.  Finally I stamped the sentiment "Eat, drink & be merry!".   Quick and easy this week.

2 comments:

  1. This is great, so clever!!!! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute!! thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. It iss always lovely to hear from you. ☺