Search This Blog

30 March 2016

Washi Tape Banner Card

I've amassed so many supplies, but hardly use any of them, including my collection of Washi Tape, so I decided to make a Washi tape card.


I placed strips of Washi tape vertically from the top right corner of the card blank and cut the ends to look like banners. After that I stalled! I couldn't think of how to finish the card. I tried a horizontal layered banner across the bottom, but the layout was really lacking something.  Then I remembered my new Tattered Lace Melded Backgrounds dies and that made all the difference. 

Tattered Lace Melded Backgrounds die set

 I cut the diamond pattern into the bottom left corner and added a pink insert into the card, which really made the pattern pop. I then placed the layered banner back over the top and finished it off with a die cut "Wonderful" (the waste from another die) and a small flower.

It's great how a small feature can really take a card from drab to fab!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. It iss always lovely to hear from you. ☺