Search This Blog

10 May 2014

Gift Tag - Just Because



I  think that this might be my first gift tag.  For inspiration I looked at lots of tags on Pinterest and Google image search, but they either seemed really elaborate or too simple, but then I suppose this is quite simple too.  After all it's only strips of Creata glittered card on a tag, embellished with paper flowers with flower sequins at their centre. I stamped "Just Because" on a smaller tag and then passed some organza ribbon through both.

I am entering the following challenges:
Paper Crafting Journey - Spots and Stripes
Creata Challenge - Tags and Bags
4 Crafty Chicks - Flowers

7 comments:

  1. Lovely tag, love the use of all the different papers, thanks so much for entering the Creata Challenge - Good Luck!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw this is such a pretty tag and a great way to use up those scraps of paper. thanks for entering the Creata challenge. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love all the layers and those flowers. Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little tag is very pretty and colourful, Merry, however, it is unfortunately not eligible for our challenge for 2 reasons...you have not linked to our challenge blog, and you need to add an image, which can be either stamped or a digi (the stamped sentiment is not enough to qualify).

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and we would love you to join us again in future challenges.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did wonder! Oh well, now I know :-) I'll definitely be taking part again.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. It iss always lovely to hear from you. ☺